Every men and women desire to have a glowing healthy skin but there numerous reasons which are stealing our natural glow. Whether it is pollution, age, stress, UV rays, poor nutrition or anything, they all are affecting the glow of the skin. But we can’t do anything as they all are an integral part of our lives. Although, what you can do is to follow some beauty hacks to maintain the glowing skin at home. So, our this article will let you about the different homemade tips for glowing skin. Go through the complete article and learn how to get glowing skin naturally at home.
1. Turmeric Paste for Face
Turmeric is one of the perfect home remedies for skin, that is why it has a special place in Indian Marriage Ceremony (Haldi Ceremony). Turmeric is rich in curcumin which possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The use of Turmeric for glowing skin will kill the harmful radicals from the skin without affecting or damaging the skin. According to NCBI reports, turmeric enhances collagen production and provides a glowing and brightening look to the skin. Now, the question comes that how to make the perfect paste of turmeric for glowing skin?
- To make the perfect turmeric paste for skin
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Mix it well with the 4 teaspoons of gram flour.
- Now, add water or milk to it and stir it until they get mixed up properly. After this, apply this paste on the skin and neck.
- keep it untouched for the next 15 to 20 minutes before washing your face with normal water.
Repeat the process once or twice in a week for better results.
2. Aloe Vera Gel with Honey
Just like Turmeric, Aloe Vera is also a good homemade remedy for glowing skin. Aloe Vera rejuvenates the skin as it contains nourishing and healing properties. Follow the below steps to make the perfect Aloe Vera face pack:
- Take one teaspoon of Aloe Vera Gel and mix it with 1 teaspoon honey and milk each.
- Also, add a pinch of turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Now, employ the mixture on the face and skin.
- Keep the blend on the face for 20-25 minutes and scrub the face with Lukewarm water.
It is suggested to apply this paste twice a week for better results.
3. Mixture of Lemon Juice and Sugar
Lemon contains sugar granules which are helpful in getting rid of dead cells. Apart from this, lemon is useful in cleaning the skin, bleaching the skin, and removes tanning. How to use Lemon as a perfect home remedy for glowing skin.
- Take two teaspoons of lemon juice and sugar and mix them properly.
- Apply them on the face and scrub them in a circular manner.
- After scrubbing, keep it as it is for the next 10 minutes.
- Now, use warm water to clean the face.
Recommended to use it twice a week.
4. Massage with Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil for skin is one of the best homemade tips for glowing skin. Coconut Oil helps the skin in retaining its moisture by nourishing the skin with all the necessary fatty acids. Follow the steps to use coconut oil as the best homemade remedy for glowing skin.
- Take virgin coconut oil and warm it slightly.
- Apply the oil on the face and neck and massage it in a circular manner.
- Keep the oiled face for the whole night and wash it in the morning.
The mixture of coconut oil and sugar is also a good option for glowing skin. Scrub its mixture on the face to remove dead cells. Coconut Oil for glowing skin is recommended to be used twice a week.
5. Baking Soda with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Baking Soda is used to maintain the pH of the skin. It flakes the dead cells. For the best use of Baking Soda:
- Take one teaspoon of each baking soda and extra virgin olive oil.
- Now mix it well with the half teaspoon of honey.
- After preparing the paste in the bowl, apply it on the face in a circular manner.
- Keep the face untouched for the next 10 minutes before washing it with cool water.
Once a week use of Baking Soda is sufficient for the glowing skin.
6. Use the Grilled Cucumber with Yogurt
Cucumber is the perfect homemade remedy for glowing skin. Cucumber possesses a property of replenishing and rejuvenating the dull skin. It helps in improving the complexion of the skin and reduces swelling. Follow the below steps to make the best use of cucumber:
- Take a small cucumber and 2-3 spoons of yogurt.
- Now, grill the cucumber and add yogurt to it.
- Apply it on the face and keep it untouched for the next 5 minutes (Until it dries up).
- Now, wash it with the cold water.
Repeat the process in every three to four days.
7. Wash the Face with Rose Water
Rose Water is one of the another homemade tips for glowing skin. It is the most commonly used skin toner as it cleans and refreshes the skin. The use of Rosewater for glowing skin is also very simple:
- Take Rose and Cotton Ball.
- Keep the rose water in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now dip the cotton ball into the rose water and clean your face and neck with that.
For the best results, it is suggested to repeat the process every day in morning and evening.
8. Clean the Face with Honey
Honey is rich in antimicrobial and hygroscopic properties which are helpful in cleaning and softening of the skin. Another plus point of honey is that no other ingredient is required for its use. The procedure the best use of Honey is:
- Take Honey and use it on the clean and damp skin.
- Gently massage it and leave it for some time (5 Minutes).
- At last, wash it with lukewarm water.
It is suggested to use honey for glowing skin on alternate days.
9. Massage with Cod Liver Oil
Cod Liver Oil is the rich source of vitamins A and D, EPA, omega-3 fatty acids, and DHA. Cod Liver Oil is helpful in nourishing and repairing the damaged cells. The process of using Cod Liver Oil for glowing skin at home is as follows:
- Take the cod liver oil capsules and open them in order to get the oil present in it.
- Apply this on the face and neck and massage it for two minutes.
- Now, keep the face and neck untouched for the next 10 minutes before cleaning it with water.
Use Liver Cod Oil once a day for the glowing skin at home.
10. Rub the Face with Olive Oil
To get back the shine of the skin, it is recommended to use olive oil as it is a great moisturizer for the skin. For the best result of Olive Oil, follow the below steps:
- Take one teaspoon of olive oil, a towel, and warm water.
- First, take a few drops of olive oil on the fingers and massage it on the cheeks, forehead, neck, and nose.
- After this, dip the towel into the warm water.
- Now, keep this dipped towel on the face for next 30-40 seconds, and repeat the process again.
- In the end, wipe out the complete oil from the face and wash the face.
You are suggested to perform this process every day before going to bed.
There are our Homemade Tips for Glowing Skin. Hope you enjoyed reading this. Do try it once and let us know your experience via comments.