Are you planning to get a flat and toned belly? Or want to reduce weight after pregnancy and come back in shape?
This article will help you a lot. Here we are telling you about some low ab crunches which are not less than a miracle to tone your tummy. So, go through the complete article and get to know about the best exercise for lower abs.
1.Warming Up Abs
The first exercise to our list of Best Exercise for Lower Abs is Warming Up Abs. To perform this exercise, follow the below mentioned steps.
- To do this, you first need to lay on your back and bend the knees and put your feet on the ground.
- Take a breath and bring chin to the chest.
- Then left the breath out and lift the head, shoulders, and neck from above the ground.
- Raise your arms and then try to reach the feet.
- Then get back to the first position of yours.
- Repeat this 8 times.
2. Rolling Up
- To do this exercise you also have to lie down on your back.
- Now stretch your arms and fold the legs.
- Breathe inside and straighten your hands.
- Leaving your body halfway up and moving into the rolling position to touch the feet of the legs, leaving the breath.
- Then inhale and get back to your initial position.
- Repeat it ten times
3. Leg drop
To do Leg Drop as the Exercise for Lower Abs, follow the below steps:
- Do the feet up and tighten the stomach.
- Then slowly release the breath and slowly lift the legs up.
- When the feet are upwards, stay there and breathe.
- Then exhale and raise the legs to the earlier position.
- Repeat the exercise at least 10 times.
4. Bicycle Crunch
Bicycle Crunch is the another Best Exercise for Lower Abs. Also, this exercise helps to tone the stomach.
- To do this, first, sit on the floor and straighten the feet towards the front and gradually lift the feet from the floor upwards.
- As soon as the balance is done, take your hands behind the ear.
- Now fold the legs of the knee and move towards the chest.
- At the same time, turn your head from side to side with the help of your hands.
- Do the same exercise on your other side.
- Repeat this exercise several times.
5. Hanging leg raise
- To do this lower abs exercise, pull-up times are needed.
- Keeping the width of the shoulder width, hanging from the bar.
- Flex your hips
- Keep your back straight.
- Gradually raise the legs until they become parallel to the ground.
- Then slowly bring the feet down.
- Repeat it 5 to 6 times.
6. Scissor Move
- This exercise is one of the best exercises for lower abs.
- Raise both legs upward and straighten them on the perpendicular floor.
- Lower the left foot until it moves up a few inches above the ground.
- Raise your head and shoulders from the floor and keep part of the right foot back.
- Then slowly pull it towards you.
- Return the legs and continue it.
- Do this 10 times.
These are 6 Best Exercise for Lower Abs. Now, you have come to know what exercises to get for the flat tummy, Try them and let us know the most effective exercise for you in the comment section.